Friday, September 21, 2012

Bird Brain

I thought I was having a crappy week, but then I came home last night and found this:




Awww :( Evidently a bird swooped in and pooped right on the center of my poor, innocent puppy's head.  Sad, but I will say the timing of that bird's poop is absolutely stupendous.  Bullseye!

When I saw Ruby cluelessly running around with shit on her face, I cracked up, felt a little bad for her, then cracked up some more. Oh, but she got me back!  Don't you worry!

I got sidetracked with doing things around the house, so I forgot to wipe the poop from her brow.  Later, I was sitting on the couch when Ruby popped her head up onto the cushion. Absentmindedly, I grabbed her face with both of my hands, leaned down and gave her a little smooch on top of her head. Because I always do that.  But she's not always wearing a dried turd for a hat when I do this. Yes, with one kiss of the lips, that poo all but dissapeared.  Fantastic.

I know Ruby had a bad day, but she didn't have to rub it off on me.



What a little shithead.



Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment