Friday, August 24, 2012

Tootie Fruity

So, according to Ryan, we made some sort of "blood oath" about a year ago when I talked about starting a blog.  Apparently, this alleged agreement specified that if I started a blog, then Ryan could get a new tattoo on his chest.  And not just any tattoo, but this gem:


You do not even have to explain to me how this tattoo and a blog are completely unrelated.  I get it.  I get it so much, that I'm absolutely certain I never agreed to Ryan getting a steamy, puffy, bubbly "fart" tattooed on his chest.

In the past he shared with me his overwhelming urge to get a "fart" tattoo in puffy, girly (wth?) letters. I told him a tattoo like that could be legitimate grounds for divorce.  I remember conversations about the tattoo, but I did not agree to this tattoo as a condition of starting an online diary blog!


So last night our conversation went like this:

Me *glowing with optimism*:  Hey! I found a blog I started last year and I'm going to try posting again!*cheerleader move*
Ryan: What?! You started a blog? *slow smile spreads across his face aka foreshadowing*
Me: Yeah!  Didn't I tell you when I made my first post?
Ryan: No, you didn't.  Do you remember our deal?
Me *huge sense of dread in my gut*: Um, no?
This is when Ryan explained our so-called pact and referenced the "fart" picture above.  It was drawn by a friend over a year ago and has been lovingly pinned to our bulletin board ever since (classy).
Me *panicked*: I didn't agree to that!
*wild gesturing*
Ryan: *huge sense of dread in his gut*: (fart escapes pants)
Me*sideeye at Ryan*:   Shit.

So, two things:
#1-subconciously I must have remembered a conversation about the tattoo and blogging (don't tell Ryan), because I didn't choose to tell him about my first blog post.
#2-There is no way in hell I want Ryan to get that tattoo.
It would be equivalent to seeing this every night:

No disrespect, Roseanne.  I love you.

Basically, this

Plus, this

= gangsta  super creepy

Let's hope they don't start making scratch and sniff tattoos.


4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Omg! I can't stop laughing! I want him to get the tat! It would be so funny! Just let him. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, no way!! I would have to look at thing every night. Gross. :)

      Delete